Here is a little peek inside my Marvelous Milkshakes Book! This is my Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this drink! This is just a perfect example of how awesome plant-based food can be. You will never miss the dairy, sugar, and butterfat that goes into conventional desserts & shakes.
I promise that this simple but delicious shake will rock your socks, and the milkshakes inside the book will wow you even more. (I’m totally obsessed, can you tell?!)
If you’re likin’ the way this is lookin’ then definitely take a visit to my Marvelous Milkshakes Book! It’s contains 20 milkshake recipes that are inspired by desserts, and they are all so delicious (and healthy)!
Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake
- 1 Cup Non-Dairy Milk unsweetened
- 2 Cups Frozen Strawberris
- 2 Tablespoons Old Fashioned Oats uncooked
- 5 Medjool Dates pitted
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Cashews unsalted
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Blend all ingredients together in a Vitamix or high powered blender!