Here is a little peek inside my Marvelous Milkshakes eBook! This is my Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this drink! This is just a perfect example of how awesome plant based food can be. You will never miss the dairy, and fat, and all the butter that goes into conventional desserts & shakes. If you’re likin’ the way this is lookin’ then definitely take a visit to my Marvelous Milkshakes Book! It’s contains 20 milkshake recipes that are inspired by desserts, and they are all so delicious (and healthy)!
Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake
- 1 Cup Non-Dairy Milk unsweetened
- 2 Cups Frozen Strawberris
- 2 Tablespoons Old Fashioned Oats uncooked
- 5 Medjool Dates pitted
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Cashews unsalted
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Blend all ingredients together in a Vitamix or high powered blender!