One of our top podcast episode is, “Trusting The Law Of Attraction Affirmations,” so I wanted to be sure we talked about this here on the blog as well.
Do you have an area in your life you would love to transform, or specific results you’d really love to manifest? This article is a crash course on the Law of Attraction, and how you can do, become, and achieve anything you want in your life. Let’s dive in.
Crash Course on The Secret & Law of Attraction
The Law of Attraction, also referred to as “The Secret,” is a pretty simple concept. Here’s how The Law of Attraction authors explain it:
“Simply put, the Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on. It is believed that regardless of age, nationality or religious belief, we are all susceptible to the laws which govern the Universe, including the Law of Attraction. It is the Law of Attraction which uses the power of the mind to translate whatever is in our thoughts and materialize them into reality. In basic terms, all thoughts turn into things eventually. If you focus on negative doom and gloom you will remain under that cloud. If you focus on positive thoughts and have goals that you aim to achieve, you will find a way to achieve them with massive action. This is why the universe is such an infinitely beautiful place. The Law of Attraction dictates that whatever can be imagined and held in the mind’s eye is achievable if you take action on a plan to get to where you want to be.”
Where your attention goes, energy flows!
The key to getting where you want to go, and getting what you want out of life, is:
1. Know yourself and know EXACTLY what it is you want.
2. Harness the universal Law of Attraction to bring your dreams into existence.
… So how do we do that?
One of the most effective ways to put the Law of Attraction into action is by working with positive affirmations. As explained above, all thoughts turn to things, and positive affirmations are essentially thoughts you chose to think! You can create anything in your life by mastering your thoughts and bringing them into alignment with the results you want.
Positive Affirmations Explained
An affirmation is a thought that you consciously *choose* to think. You can read them, write them, listen to them on audio, or say them aloud. Affirmations are about becoming mindful and intentional of your thoughts. The quality of your thoughts is important, because as we’ve established, thoughts are what create the results in your life.
Here’s another way of looking at it:
- THOUGHTS that are repeated lead to FEELINGS. All feelings can be traced back to an initial thought!
- FEELINGS create the ENERGY you give off, and feelings influence the DECISIONS we make.
- DECISIONS that are repeated become HABITS.
- HABITS over time create the RESULTS in our life.
See how it works? Negative thoughts, when repeated over time, lead to a poor mindset, poor feelings, and manifest poor results (this is true for any area- health, relationships, career, etc.). Positive ones, when repeated over time, lead to a positive mindset, positive feelings, and manifest positive results. You aren’t going to have positive results or a positive life with a negative mindset. Every thought needs to be in alignment with the results you want to see in your life, period!
This is an incredibly exciting realization! The Law of Attraction is about becoming fully responsible for yourself and the outcomes in your life. When you understand that your life is a reflection of your thoughts, choices, and habits, you become empowered to start choosing and creating the life of your dreams.
20 Life Changing Law of Attraction Affirmations
- I am powerful, and have the ability to create anything I want in my life.
- I can become, do, and achieve anything I set my mind to.
- Every day, I visualize my ideal life and I watch it manifest before my eyes. I can see my dreams playing in my mind like a movie.
- I can manifest any outcome for myself.
- I know exactly what I want, and I focus only on the things I want to manifest, keeping my thoughts and energy in alignment with the results I desire.
- I keep my vibration high by filling my mind with positive, loving thoughts and maintaining an attitude of gratitude
- I have clarity on my goals and keep them at the forefront of my awareness, visualizing them when I first wake up and before I go to sleep.
- I trust the process and the timing of the universe.
- I am worthy of my dreams. I deserve to live my best life.
- I am thankful for everything I have while working towards everything I want. I acknowledge all of the blessings in my life right now. I am already so abundant, and I will keep attracting more and more abundance into my life.
- I deserve to be happy, successful, and fulfilled. I deserve ALL the good things. Why not me? Every day, people around the world are achieving their goals and their dreams, and I can too.
- I am so excited and encouraged by the progress I make every day, even if today is the first step.
- I accept and allow success in all areas of my life now.
- I feel and see everything I want coming into fruition.
- Every day I am attracting the right people, the right opportunities, the right ideas, the right circumstances and the right resources to help me achieve my goals.
- I believe in myself, and if there’s one thing I know, it’s that I am the architect of my life. The author, the artist, the playmaker. I am in control of me, and I will make my life my masterpiece.
- I keep showing up, because my future self deserves it.
- Every day I take proactive steps in the right direction. I embody the energy of what I wish to receive.
- I celebrate the small wins, and feel victorious with each mini milestone that is reached.
- I can and I will manifest it all.
Pro tip: Write your own affirmations that are specific to your personal goals and add them to this list! Repeat your affirmations every morning after waking up and each evening before bed to keep them at the forefront. Repetition and consistency are Common areas of LOA Manifestation include: Love and Relationships, Money and Wealth, Concrete Goals / Achievements, Mental and Physical Health, Self-Esteem, Anxiety, Success and Abundance.
Be sure to follow our Affirmations on social media & podcast:
YouTube: Affirmation Babe