It was so much fun on my first Instagram Live this morning!
From now on, every time I do a LIVE I am going to follow up with a blog post that contains all the products / links / services that recommended. These Live follow-ups will be full of value and won’t disappear like they do on Instagram.
Luckily, I have my nerd-bae, Alex, who dual-streamed my Live onto Facebook as well. He did it with all this coooooo high tech gear so the quality is ahhhmazing. 👇🏻
Today we talked about all things healthy beauty, skincare, and haircare, AND I showed y’all what’s inside my DERMA E FAVES BOX!!
Here are some of the questions y’all asked and I answered:
How do you reccommend treating the occasional breakouts?
– Stay away from dairy as it massively promotes acne & breakouts.
– Frankincense Essential Oil*** – you can dab this on your skin or drop into your moisturizer.
– Young Living Acne Spot Treatment***
What kind of lashes do you wear?
How do you keep your hair healthy?
– I wash it rarely, 😆 but when I do I use sulfate-free shampoo, and always put conditioner on the ends. I get my hair trimmed every few months. I always use a heat protector before using flat or curling irons, and I put semi-permanent glosses on it every week or two so it doesn’t look dull.
– I love Mirah hair oil when I wear my hair straight.***
– Download my Healthy Hair Guide for allllll of my natural remedies and pro secrets.
– Also you’ll love this post I shared last year on pro-secrets for hair volume. 🙂
Do you have any recommendations for hair growth?
– Rosemary essential oil massaged into the scalp or put a few drops in your shampoo.
– All of my professional tips for growth and keeping your hair shiny and strong are in my Healthy Hair Guide that you can download HERE. (This is a must-see!)
What is your favorite facial moisturizer?
– Young Living Bosweilla Wrinkle Cream***
I am overworked and overstressed. Any advice on a skincare product or routine that will help reduce the overstressed look?
– Moon Juice Vegan Collagen Protection is the best remedy for an overstressed look. I make this every evening. It’s so relaxing and calming.
Do you recommend any at-home hair color that is cruelty-free? (I am interested in colors that are purple, blue, silver)
– This blog post shares the best at-home healthy hair dyes.
– I LOVE Viral color-depositing shampoos by Celeb Luxury. They really work! I use the extreme hot pink on my hair a couple times a month in between coloring my hair. They make lots of different colors, and if you have light blonde hair, even using this shampoo will deposit some pretty pastel tones! It’s an easy low-commitment color that will fade out after a few washes.
– Even using purple shampoo on platinum blonde hair will give you the trendy silver look that everyone wants right now! Just leave it on your hair like 10 minutes.
Have you had any “work done” or plastic surgery on your face?
– Nope I haven’t. I’m def not opposed to it; it just isn’t something that I feel like I need right now and not a priority. At this current time, I am trying my best to use all my natural beauty remedies. 😉 I think I may start doing some laser facials and/or use Retina-A to turnover some skin cells – again, just haven’t had the time yet!
– I have had my teeth whitened (like 10 years ago), and my boobs done (like 14 years ago). I’ll be redoing the ta-ta’s in the next couple years. It’s really important to redo a breast implant surgery every 15 years just to be safe… my doctor says it like “you want to change the tires before you have a flat.” 😆 Yeah doc! Although, I did just talk to my gf about getting a damn vaginaplasty (hahaha bc why the hell not?) but I may wait on that until Lilygoat may or may not have a sibling.
– Give me a few more years of Lilygoat screaming in my ear and maybe another kiddo and I’m sure I’ll be writing a blog post on “My Full Body Plastic Surgery Secrets,” but until then I’ll be sipping on some Glowing Skin Juice and developing a skin serum named, “what I looked like before kids.”