Next up in our Halloween series is Pumpkin Spice Cashew Milk!
Cashew milk is seriously one of my favorite things to make. It is SO easy, and I like it because you don’t have to strain it.
If you don’t have a Vitamix, you will want to soak your cashews for a few hours prior to blending.
Keep in mind that it’s ok to get creative with your cashew milks! You basically can’t mess them up. Just keep the ratio of 1 Cup nuts to 3 Cups milk and you can get creative with the rest. I always like to add a little liquid sweetener to the base and then you can add spices or even other juices! It’s so fun!
So when I made this for Yvonne and I, she suggested that this would be a delicious and healthy alternative to coffee creamer. I had not thought of that before, but we tried it one morning and it was fantastic.
Check out all our other Halloween recipes HERE.
Pumpkin Spice Cashew Milk
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 3 Cups Water
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Blend all ingredients in Vitamix or high powered blender.
- Scoop foam off top and serve.
- No need strain.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Shake each time before serving.
- Great as a healthy coffee creamer too.