Earlier this year I taught a money workshop online, Make Money Like Magic, and one of the assignments was to make a High Vibe Tray.
A High Vibe Tray isn’t specifically for manifesting money (but it could be).
It is for creating a small intentional space where you feel calm, connected, and confident + it’s easy & at your finger tips at all times.
I’m alllll about creating intentional spaces and savoring the moment.
I love a good space.
Ok so have you ever heard of people making a sacred space or an altar? This is similar, but it’s MOBILE – meaning you can pick it up and take it anywhere.
TBH, the word altar always freaked me out a little. It just seemed too religious and cultish to me. I prefer sacred space, or better yet, a vibe spot.
Whatever you want to call it, one of the most important things about having a sacred space is that it stays UNDISTURBED.
Which sounds FAB, right? But is that always possible? (ummm no)
After having a baby I discovered that those kind of moments (undisturbed ones) are few in far between! Whether you are a mom, a business owner, or you just simply juggle a lot of stuff in life, you know that in order for there ever to be any YOU time, you have to plan it out, otherwise it simply wont happen. (Much less find an undisturbed space all to yourself)
Not everyone has a space in their home (especially if you have kids / toddlers running around ) to set up a special space that’s all about YOU – where all of your most treasured possessions are on display for your own pleasure where you it’s not going to be fucked with.
For example, I have a gorgeous art sculpture and a few Judith Leiber bags that are SO fancy and make me so happy when I see them, but since having the Lilygoat I’ve had them wrapped up in blankets in the back of my closet and under my bed. Yes, for 3 years, all my fancy pants stuff has been packed away. These are just the kind of things that you have to do as a mom, and that’s ok, BUT you can still create a vibe spot that is totally all for you – no kids, no boys, no ones little mittens or fingerprints allowed)
Of course, I have always LOVED the idea of having a special space like where you go to meditate, relax, do your affirmations, chill out, listen to music, and no one else is allowed… but I wasn’t sure HOW to create this when I didn’t have any places in my house that could be completely off limits!
In comes the idea of a mobile “sacred space” aka The High Vibe Tray.
I don’t know about you, but I love pretty bed trays. I have a few. I use one when I work from my bed, and I usually have one on my coffee table. In my bedroom, I found myself placing keepsakes on my bed tray while I was working and then placing the tray on top of my dresser when Lily was in the room. Voila, the High Vibe Tray was created.
The accidental vibe tray became my little sacred space that gave wherever I was.. SUCH a vibe. Most of all, I started taking the tray into our guest room for my morning routine, or my affirmation work, or when I wanted to listen to a guided meditation.
It was a few of my favorite things that helped me feel peaceful, grounded, connected, powerful – whatever feeling I was aligning with in that moment.
I was having so much fun with this that I decided to work it into my online trainings, and the people I have shared this with are loving it! Even some our hairstylist students keep a High Vibe Tray in their salon now. (how cool right!)
Your High Vibe tray can be anything you want it to be, and it is something that can be ever-changing! Let it evolve as you evolve.
Your High Vibe Tray is your “take it with you anywhere even if hiding in your closet is the only place you can go” sacred space where you can get calm and collected, you can meditate, just chill out, feel chic and zen, simply prepare yourself for the day, or wind down by yourself at night time.
In short, your altar can be whatever you want to be.
There is only 1 RULE!
This space MUST be all about you! It must bring you joy and peace!
The components you may want to include in your High Vibe Tray are:
- Something meaningful to you to instantly brings love into your heart
- Scents to invite calm and connection into your space, or special fragrances to manifest a particular desire or cleanse the air
- Aesthetically pleasing colors that bring you joy
- Inspirational reading – this can be a card deck, a book, your journal, etc
- Notepad or journal for writing + pretty pen
- If you want to ignite all of your senses, keep fancy dark chocolates on your tray to make your High Vibe moment even more luxurious
- Create a Vibe Tray playlist on Spotify or choose meditations on Spotify that are your quick go-to’s. You may 💜 this audio from @affirmationbabe.
Pictured above is my current High Vibe Tray.
It doesn’t look like this all the time because I’m always adding to and changing it, but that is what is fun & unique about it.
I’ll go through a few of the items you see.
- My purple buddha head is a gift from my friend when she went to Thailand. It’s really special to me because it reminds me of friendship, and of course I love purple, sparkle, and Buddha.
- I don’t keep all of my essential oils on this tray, of course, but I definitely like to have Abundance, Valor, Lavender, and Transformation handy + I like a stone essential oil holder for my oils.
- I keep a mini plant, crystals, some sort of affirmation or card deck, and my red lion pendant (I’ll share why on that later)
- I always have a spritzer because I like to spritz my face to wake me up and to feel refreshed & focused.
- Sometimes I have a really pretty sage stick, a diffuser nearby, my phone with a playlist ready, a cozy blanket, and maybe even a small candle (I actually prefer the faux candles), and hot tea.
Below is a link to ALLL of my High Vibe Tray faves.
You can find everything HERE. 🎉
I created a VIBE TRAY board on KIT with all the items that I use on my tray, so feel free to pick and choose what works for you!
Remember you can’t mess this up! There isn’t a science to this. It’s simply creating a space that makes you feel really good! The beauty of a High Vibe Tray is that it doesn’t have to be perfect.
Let it be FUN. Let it EVOLVE. Just let it be YOU!
Oh and why we are on the subject of feeling good, I asked my friend to make this fun illustration of “Things To Do Today.” I thought you may enjoy it along w/ your High Vibe tray to help create simple, intentional moments in your day!
Do you have a sacred space in your home? What are your thoughts on the High Vibe Tray? Lmk below.
Love you! Have fun! Ash.