OSEA skin care is a life-changer!
As you know, our skin is our largest organ so it’s imperative that we take care of it. In addition, it’s the only organ that we can directly care for from both the outside and inside.
Taking care of your skin shouldn’t be a chore; most of all, it should be fun! I want you to love the skin you’re in and love taking care of it.
To me, taking care of our bodies on the inside and the outside is a form of self-respect. When you love something, you cherish and you take care of it.
As we are in the middle of summer, foods to eat for fresh, glowing skin, are ones that are ultra hydrating. Think to drink your food! That means, eat foods with a high water content. A few of my favorites are Watermelon, Cucumber, Strawberries, Pineapple, and Oranges.
So, let’s get started by talking about loving your body from outside.
One practice that I started while I was pregnant last summer was dry brushing. Last year I could feel that my body needed better circulation. I had always heard that dry brushing was an important step in living a healthy, beautiful lifestyle, but I had never gotten around to doing it.
Since I started dry brushing, I have become addicted. It really helps my skin feel refreshed and it also helps with cellulite and dry skin. Of course, it was all of the things I really need! ????
I have found if you incorporate a daily dry brushing routine into your body scrub & lotion ritual, you will see massive results in not only the appearance of your skin, but also in the way you feel.
We all deserve a daily ritual of self love.
My self-love ritual is my daily tea time & my skincare routine.
Osea Skin Care is a brand I’ve used for two years, and I’m a huge supporter of this brand.
1. First, start with dry brushing.
- Starting at the feet, brush the bottoms of the feet and up the legs in long, smooth strokes. I typically brush each section of skin 5-10 times. For lymphatic drainage, you want to brush upwards and toward the heart/chest area.
- Furthermore, you can repeat this process over the entire body if you wish. Repeat the same process with the arms, starting with the palms of the hands and brushing up the arm toward the heart.
Here’s why its so healthy for you…
- Lymphatic support
- Cleanses pores
- Reduces cellulite
2. Secondly, apply Osea Skin Care Salts Of The Earth Body Scrub.
- Stir well. Gently massage into damp skin using circular motions and, finish with a warm water rinse.
Moreover, here’s why this scrub is amazing!
- Its’s packed FULL of fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals.
- Acai Pulp Oil deeply hydrates, firms and plumps dry skin.
- Babassu Seed Oil a fast absorbing oil, Babassu is one of nature’s richest moisturizers.
- Bolivian Rose Salt rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium and iron. Mineralizes and exfoliates skin.
- Himalayan Pink Salt rich in 84 trace minerals, this amazing salt exfoliates and purifies skin.
- Passion Fruit Seed Oil loaded with vitamins A & C and essential fatty acids. Hydrates, helps promote a youthful appearance and protects against environmental aggressors.
- Shea Butter an excellent skin conditioning agent for harsh climates and for after-sun care.
3. Follow up with a rinse with warm water.
4. Then, towel dry.
4. Finally, finish by applying Anti-Aging Body Balm.
- Shake well before using and apply several pumps to dry or slightly damp skin. Gently massage until fully absorbed.
This stuff smells incredible, and as a result, it also feels heavenly. You’re going to go crazy over this. ????
Check out whats in this bottle…
- Acai Pulp Oil rich in not only in essential fatty acids but also antioxidants.
- Babassu Seed Oil a fast absorbing oil and furthermore, one of nature’s richest moisturizers.
- Coconut Oil is the ultimate skin superfood. It firms and smoothes skin plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines in addition to wrinkles.
- Geranium Flower Oil decongests and reduces surface irritation while also promoting healthy looking, glowing skin. (Side note: Geranium also helps with stretch marks. I used it during my pregnancy.)
- Passion Fruit Seed Oil loaded with vitamins A & C and essential fatty acids. Hydrates & helps promote a firm skin appearance.
It’s that easy, ladies!
Most of all, I really want you to start stimulating those lymph vessels by brushing and scrubbing. This is SO IMPORTANT at any age and also of course to drain toxic matter out of our organs! Most importantly, this helps purify to entire system.
So, we are talking more clear skin, healthy organs, and LOTS of energy. In fact, there are no downsides.
So, I haven’t tried all their products yet, but I’m working on it. ???? Not only do I love these two products, but also my other favorite products by Osea Skin Care are their Essential Hydrating Oil and the Osea Skin Care Atmosphere Protection Cream.
So, what are your skincare secrets or daily rituals? Please let me know in the comments.