For your next tea party…or really party for that matter…
At my North Carolina baby shower, my only request was that we shared a new and delicious, blog-worthy recipe. My mom and I were trying to think about what would be the tastiest and most appropriate menu item for a shower, and we both agreed that some sort of cute sandwich would be perfect for a baby shower.
I am a sucker for tea sandwiches.
…and this is one of my favorite recipes to date.
I’ve loved tea sandwiches ever since I first found out about them at a friend’s high tea party a few years ago. There is not much better than quality time with your girlfriends with hot tea, cute finger foods, and fabulous tea cups (of course)!
Garden Veggie Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 1/4 - 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Dill
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Bell Pepper small dice
- 1/2 Cup Carrot small dice
- 1/2 Cup Green Onion white only, small dice
Place Cashews, Water, Nutritional Yeast, Lemon, Water, Garlic, Dill, and Salt in your Vitamix or high powered blender.
- Pour cashew mixture into a mixing bowl and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator to chill. (I like it chilled!)
- This is delicious on fresh bread, crackers, or raw veggies.
I remember having garden veggie cream cheese on bagels when I was younger, and it was a snack that I used to love SO much!
This recipe is so much healthier than regular cream cheese because it’s all plant based! Full of healthy fats from superfood cashews and fresh veggies.
I hope you enjoy this delicious recreation! It is delicious on sandwiches, bagels, crackers, or used as a dip with raw veggies.
I plan on having this at my Vegas baby shower party too!