Derma E is a skincare brand I’ve been using since 2015. It’s a fabulous, clean beauty brand, and actually, it’s one of the leading clean beauty brands in the USA.
People often ask me which Derma E products I use the most, so I thought it would be a good idea to create a round-up post of all my tried and true faves.
There are so many great ones it’s hard to choose, but I narrowed it down + at the very bottom of this I narrowed it down even further into the Top 3!
Derma E offers a wide range of products, and they have even expanded into body and haircare, so it could be a little overwhelming if you don’t have an idea of exactly where to start.
Just keep in mind that we all have different skin therefore what works amazing for me may not be the greatest for you. Also, in my experience, as you go through life changes (aging, environment, lifestyle, seasonal) you may need to change the products you use. For example, I used to use Derma E’s Hydrating Night Cream, and it was great for my skin for about a year, and then my skin became more dry (living in desert / an autoimmune that makes my skin dry / general aging.. to name a few) and I found that incorporating an oil into my skincare made a huge difference in moisture.
For reference I’m 34; skin is / dry / sensitive / fine lines / no acne (except the occasional breakout on neck and jawline area).
OK Let’s breakdown the Top 10 faves:
- Anti-Aging Peptide Collagen Moisturizer – This is an ultra-moisturizing 2 in 1 face cream that is the GO-TO if you are beginning to see fine lines or wrinkles. #1 Peptides work to support collagen (this product, or any vegan product for that matter, does not contain collagen as an ingredient, as it can only be sourced from animals). #2 Vitamin C & Green Tea are added for extra anti-aging support – LOVE THAT. Be sure to check the reviews and before and after photos on their site; over 500 5 star reviews.
- Universal Cleansing Balm – When you wear makeup, this product will magically, gently, and instantly wipe it off. This is like BUTTA on your face. It turns into a gentle cleansing milk once it touches your skin. Super moisturizing. Not greasy. You’ll love.
- Microdermabrasion Scrub – I think I’ve blogged about this product at least 5 separate times. It is the best scrub on the market, hands down. If you only get one product, it must be this one. This scrub makes my skin baby smooth, and it very much preps your skin prior to serum. I use it a couple times a week or as needed. It’s just the right amount of “grit”. Not too gentle where I can’t tell I even exfoliated, but not rough like the old school apricot scrub from the drugstore (you know that I’m talking about lol), which can actually tear your skin. Throw that out, and use this one instead.
- Vitamin C Bright Eyes Hydro Patches – If you’re into under eye patches, these are so fun. I love how they feel + I love how they are packaged. It’s so neat how you can scoop them out, but what’s more important are the benefits. They are packed with caffeine, which is an antioxidant for your skin that helps to tighten and depuff the eye area. Did I mention these are cooling too? They feel so good (and they sparkle).
- Overnight Peel – Over the past year my skin has been really finicky, red and sensitive. I felt like I had this weird film on top of my skin and it needed deep rejuvenation and resurfacing, BUT it was easily irritated. I used this peel (overnight, of course) and my skin was so soft in the morning! AND oddly enough it didn’t feel dry. I thought that having a peel on my face overnight and not a moisturizer would make my skin feel spot tight and red, but instead it was calm & glowing. Highly recommend.
- Calming CBD Moisturizer – Formulated for sensitive skin, this is a potent cbd moisturizer that is fragrance-free and perfect for sensitive skin. I like to pair this with the treatment oil below, and make a CBD cream / wrinkle treatment cocktail. It feels super creamy, but definitely not greasy at all.
- Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Oil – Such an incredible oil. This is loaded with all of nature’s yummiest, hydrating oils and one of my faves is Safflower Oil, which was recommended by my dermatologist as one of the best moisturizers in the world to use. It didn’t surprise me when I saw Safflower Oil listed as the top ingredient in Derma E’s treatment oil. Also this is fragrance-free, and it comes in a pretty glass bottle with a dropper. Chic and fancy. You will feel like a goddess. Speaking of goddesses, if you want a little shimmer in your oil, try Derma E’s SunKissAlba one w/mica.✨
- CREATE Mood Enhancing Spray – I love that Derma E added spritzers to their suite of products. I am ALL ABOUT a spritzer. So these “Mood Rituals” (yes, love that!) as they call them, are blends of water, witch hazel, and coconut water, adaptogens, and essential oils. They are made to love on your skin and to love on your mood. They are a vibe. I love them all, but I think Create is my fave because I gravitate toward what helps support my creativity and focus. Spearmint is known for it’s creativity-enhancing and focus-promoting properties, so it’s no surprise it’s a part of this Create blend.
- CBD Infused Balm – This is your calm balm w/1000mg of CBD! It smells so good and feels even better. I love the peppermint oil in this balm, and somehow it’s mild enough to even apply this to my face (and the peppermint doesn’t burn my eyes). This is great for redness or anytime you need to take a moment and breathe in calm vibes. If you’ve been wanting to try CBD topically, this is the way to start.
- Blue Light Shield Spray – Did you know that screens can age your skin?? Lutein is the superstar ingredient for protection from blue light This is a mineral-rich spray and you’ll want to keep this in your bag so you can whip it out anytime you feel like you need some blue light skincare protection. (Also, what a cool gift or stock stuffer for a friend or relative that you know is always on their phone or laptop.. This + blue light lens glasses would be such a cute gift).
- ALSO: Acne Deep Pore Cleansing Wash – If you have breakouts, this is an awesome product. I don’t need this often, but from time to time I use it and it will really dry up any icky places quickly. Derma E has a new acne line that is fab. I also really like the acne toner (it has tea tree oil in it which is a huge plus).
If you’re into skincare and you ❤️ Derma E too, you’ll want to take a peek at my 5 Step Morning Routine Video, How To Host A Holiday Brunch For Your Gf’s (ft. Derma E), and of course Fabulous Fall Skincare.
Derma E’s luscious CBD calm balm w/ peppermint pictured above.
Rocking the Vitamin C Eye Patches (above). 🍊🧡
Ok. Top 3. Here We Go.
If you have any ?’s about Derma E, feel free to ask me in DM’s @missashleydiana.
Sidenote: be sure to follow their Instagram; their page rocks.