Last recipe in this year’s Halloween Extravaganza! Yvonne and
To make our lives a bit easier and to show y’all how to make your life easier too…Yvonne and I made two versions of our Pumpkin Donuts.
We made our Pumpkin Donut recipe into a chocolate glazed version and this version… a donut hole with powdered sugar! Using the same ingredients you can still have something different and really fun that your party guests will love.
Spider Egg Donut Holes
- 2 T + ½ Cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Potato Starch
- 2 Tablespoons Arrowroot flour
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ Cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon + 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin puree
- ¼ Cup oil Grapeseed or almond butter smooth
- ¼ Cup filtered water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 3-4 Tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients together and mix until combined
- Scoop batter into a mini muffin pan and bake for about 12 mins.
- Allow donuts to cool completely.
- Roll in powdered sugar!